BEARD OCTANE - Lather Conditioning Wash - Citrafella Scent
In our words:
A high quality beard wash that won't strip your hair. Has a citrus scent.
In their words:
The days of making your beard feel like a bunch of porcupine quills after a shower are finally over. For too long, men have used shampoos in order to clean their facial fur, leaving their beards dry. This is because shampoos can commonly contain detergents which are great for cleaning your hair, but can remove natural oils needed to keep your beard soft. To combat this, bearded maniacs across the world began washing their beards with conditioners, or what is now commonly referred to as "Co-Wash" or "Co-Washing". Well, at Beard Octane, we do what we always do and took the art of beard washing to the next level.
Beard Octane is proud to introduce it's Lather Conditioning Wash! Beard Octane's Lather Conditioning Wash (LCW) is specifically designed to moisturize, lather and cleanse your beard like no other. LCW will devour your beard entirely with its heavy Lathering properties, force-feeding it with moisture throughout. After using LCW, your beard will feel incredibly soft and refreshed. Once dry, simply follow it with some Beard Octane Beard Oil & Beard Balm for the win!
Beard Octane uses only the highest quality ingredients in each of it's beard care products. Beard Octane's Lather Conditioning Wash contains the following ingredients:
- Potassium Cocoate
- Potassium Sunflowerseedate (Sunflower Oil)
- Aqua (Deionized Water)
- Glycerin (Kosher/Vegetable)
- Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum (Guar)
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter)
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Organic Jojoba)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary)
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Castorate
- All of our products are made in MERICA.
- All of our products are tested on Humans, NOT Animals.
- All of our oil products contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals.
- All of our products are Phthalate free.
- All of our bottles & jars are BPA free, with our jars being made of PET plastic.
- If you have Allergies, test on a friend, then yourself before use, or you can do the logical thing and consult with your physician.
- Intended for Adult use only, not suitable for individuals under the age of 18.