18.21 MAN MADE- Clay
Medium to strong hold, matte finish hybrid of wax and clay. Thickens, molds and separates hair. A water soluble mixture of clay, wax and elastic fibers that roughens and texturizes the hair with a shine-free, pliable hold that’s touchable and not too stiff. Ideal for fine or thinning hair types. Non-greasy. Featuring the aroma of Sweet Tobacco. Paraben free.
Great for molding and thickening. Perfect for fine or thinning hair types. Lends a natural feel and a shine-free finish to textured styles. Create structured and unstructured styles. A little goes a long way. Pride of ownership.
WHAT CLAY DOES
Mold your hair to your liking with this shine-free mixture of clay, wax and elastic fibers. 18.21 Man Made’s CLAY is ideal for styling short to medium length hair or fine and thinning hair. This molding CLAY offers you thickening, separation and definition with a strong hold, natural finish and no shine. Great for creating an unstructured style and is perfect for fine or thinning hair types. Rinses out easily.
- Medium to strong hold, natural finish and no shine.
- A mixture of clay, wax and elastic fibers.
- Thickens, separates and defines hair.
- Ideal for styling short to medium length hair or fine and thinning hair.
- Great for creating an unstructured style.
- Touchable hold. Not too stiff or crunchy.
- Easy to scoop out of the jar.
- Consistency feels similar to pottery clay.
- Water soluble. Rinses out easily.
- 2 ounce container.
HOW TO USE CLAY
CLAY is easy to scoop out of the jar and remember a little goes a long way.
- Grab a small amount of CLAY and apply to lightly moistened hands.
- Work the CLAY between your palms and then apply to damp or dry hair.
- Apply CLAY to the hair with a buffing action to get all over coverage.
- Work the hair with your fingers to create loose texture. Comb, brush or pinch to define.
- Shape to your liking.
- For a well groomed finish apply CLAY to damp hair. Sculpt using fingers as you blow dry.
- For extra thickening apply CLAY to damp hair. Buff hair with your fingers as you blow dry.
- For the most matte finish. Apply CLAY to dry hair with dry hands.
- Refresh second day hair by buffing CLAY into dry hair.
- If a white residue appears, you have used way too much CLAY.
Seal the deal with 18.21 Man Made Premium Hair Spray.
All 18.21 Man Made styling products can be layered to achieve more style options.
For optimum results, use with 18.21 Man Made Wash.
CLAY features 18.21 Man Made's signature Sweet Tobacco oil blend. A masculine aroma inspired by sweet Virginia pipe tobacco and the roaring spirit of swanky Prohibition era speak easy lounges. The first impression will introduce notes of spicy saffron and dried fruit which, will mellow during the dry down to reveal notes of manuka honey, dark toned vanilla and tonka bean to sweeten the touch of tobacco, exotic woods and powdery musk that round out the base. Leaves a lasting impression.
Water, Stearic Acid, Paraffin, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Bentonite, Tribehenin, Glycerin, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Tridecyl Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylyl Glycol Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Eugenol.