PREMIUM Crosscut Sandalwood Comb
Introducing our new line of Precision Cut, Premium Sandalwood Beard and Hair Combs. Say hello to your new favorite wood in your pocket. These combs are certainly more than meets the eye. Each comb has its own unique wood grain with colors ranging from honey-blonde, Driftwood grey, to Mahogany brown and Cocobola red. These combs are machine cut to exacting standards and sanded individually down with 400 grit super fine sandpaper to achieve a smooth, even finish that will rival that of any comb you’ve ever used, leaving your face feeling massaged and refreshed. The Comb measures 5 ½” x 2” x ¼”. It’s big enough to feel substantial, yet small enough to travel in the front or back pocket along side a cell phone. After using one, you’ll wonder how you lived without one. I’m still trying to figure it out.
It’s important to note that because these are pure Sandalwood combs, they have a very rich, noticeable Sandalwood scent to them. This is not something that we add; it’s the natural scent of the wood and a great added benefit.
Another great benefit of using a Sandalwood comb is that daily use with our beard oils actually conditions the comb further, strengthening the grain and infusing the comb with the benefits of the beard oils. It’s a win/win situation really. Consider this purchase an investment. It’s the only thing that might make a man feel better than a bottle of beard oil and nice soft beard brush.
Why Sandalwood? Let me tell ya a little story about ol’ Sandalwood….
Sandalwood is the perfect beard companion for many reasons. The lightweight oil contained in the wood has a very natural, pleasant smell to it. This would be my 3rd purchase after a bottle of beard oil and a and boar bristle brush. These combs are really something else.
Try some in your beard today and absorb the benefits of Australian Sandalwood.
Sandalwood Comb Benefits:
• Won’t scratch or scrape your face and skin: much more refined and polished feel than a brush or plastic Comb
• Cleaned and strengthened simply by applying beard oil and using the comb. Can last a lifetime. Pass it down.
• Never use water to clean Jade Sandalwood combs, or use the comb on wet hair, in order to preserve its natural luster. Instead, use natural oils like jojoba oil or Camellia oil to clean them (Camellia oil has been used for about a century in Japan and throughout Asia for ensuring silky, soft hair).
• Apply a few drops of beard oil to the teeth of the comb before you comb, to bring shine and luster to your hair.
• When placed in a closure without ventilation, a thin film of crystalline may form on the surface of the comb as the natural fragrance of the sandalwood cannot dissipate. This is a natural phenomenon and special characteristic of genuine sandalwood. Just rub the surface gently with a soft cloth and the sandalwood will return to its natural luster and smoothness.
• Over time, when exposed to different temperature and light, the jade sandalwood may darken in color. This is also a natural phenomenon and special characteristic of genuine sandalwood.